- by Adina Moraru
- Moraru, A., Pavlíček, M., Bruland, O., Rüther, N. (2021) The Story of a Steep River: Causes and Effects of the Flash Flood on 24 July 2017 in Western Norway. Water. 2021; 13(12):1688. https://doi.org/10.3390/w13121688
- Andrew Perkis, Asim Hameed, and Shafaq Irshad. 2021. QoE column: Solving complex issues through immersive narratives: does QoE play a role? SIGMultimedia Rec. 11, 1, Article 3 (March 2019), 1 pages. DOI:https://doi.org/10.1145/3458462.3458465
- Vandeskog, S. M., Martino, S., & Castro-Camilo, D. (2021). Modelling block maxima with the blended generalised extreme value distribution. 22nd European Young Statisticians Meeting - Proceedings.
- Moraru, A. (2020). Serious gaming in the World of Wild Waters project and 3D visualization of floods. UN World Water Day 2020, UNESCO (Oslo, Norway and online, 24 November 2020).
- Godara, N., Pavlíček, M., Bruland, O. (2020) Coupled hydrodynamic and hydrologic modelling using Telemac-2D. In J. M. Carrillo, E. Fenrich, D. Ferras, & S. Wieprecht (Eds.), Proceedings of the 1st IAHR Young Professionals congress (online, 17-18 November 2020), 179-180.
- Moraru, A., Perkis, A., Bruland, O., & Rüther, N. (2020). Optimization and visualization of numerical models of flash floods in steep Norwegian rivers. In J. M. Carrillo, E. Fenrich, D. Ferras, & S. Wieprecht (Eds.), Proceedings of the 1st IAHR Young Professionals congress (online, 17-18 November 2020), 177–178.
- Shafaq Irshad, Andrew Perkis, 2020/11/2, Serious Storytelling in Virtual Reality: The Role of Digital Narrative to Trigger Mediated Presence and Behavioral Responses, Extended Abstracts of the 2020 Annual Symposium on Computer-Human Interaction in Play
- Shafaq Irshad, Andrew Perkis, 2020/10/25, Increasing User Engagement in Virtual Reality: The Role of Interactive Digital Narratives to Trigger Emotional Responses Proceedings of the 11th Nordic Conference on Human-Computer Interaction: Shaping Experiences, Shaping Society.
- Son, S.W. (2020). Optimization of hydraulic flood simulations in steep rivers using GPU and Machine Learning. MSc thesis, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya - Norwegian University of Science and Technology, 78pp.
- Erko, S.A. (2020). Hydraulic model suitability for hydrodynamic analysis based on LiDAR data of steep rivers. MSc thesis, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, 142pp.
- Moraru, A., Rüther, N., & Bruland, O. (2020). Current trends in the optimization of hydraulic flood simulations in ungauged steep rivers. In W. Uijttewaal, M. Franca, D. Valero, V. Chavarrias, C. Ylla Arbos, R. Schielen, & A. Crosato (Eds.), River Flow 2020 Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics (Delft, Netherlands, 7-10 July 2020), Taylor & Francis Group, 1231–1238. https://doi.org/10.1201/b22619-170
- Moraru, A. (2020). Optimization of hydrodynamic simulations of floods in steep rivers. The Digital River masterclass, IHE-Delft & University of South Carolina (Delft, the Netherlands, 6th July 2020).
- Buvik, K.M. (2020). Bruk av virtuell virkelighet til forebygging og sikkerhet ved flomfare (Use of virtual reality for flood prevention and safety) [in Norwegian]. MSc thesis, University of Agder - Norwegian University of Science and Technology, 77pp.
- Vandeskog, S. M. and Martino, S. (2020). Examining the extremal dependence structure of precipitation in Norway, EGU General Assembly 2020, Online, 4–8 May 2020, EGU2020-6998, https://doi.org/10.5194/egusphere-egu2020-6998
- Bruland, Oddbjørn. (2020) How extreme can unit discharge become in steep Norwegian catchments?. Hydrology Research, 51 (2), 290–307.
- Godara, N., Bruland, O. (2020). Choosing an appropriate hydrological model. Proceedings of the Roorkee Water Conclave 2020 (Roorkee, India, 26-28 February 2020).
- Godara, N., Bruland, O. (2019). Choosing an appropriate hydrological model. Poster presented at 5th Conference on Modelling Hydrology, Climate and Land Surface Processes (Lillehammer, Norway, 17-19 September 2019).
- Lai, A. E., Löfström, E., Klöckner, C. A. (2019). A Qualitative Study on the Flooding Experience in Utvik, Norway. How does Perceived Risk Trigger Decision-Making Processes?. Poster at International Conference on Environmental Psychology – ICEP 2019 (Plymouth, UK, 4-6 September 2019).
- Moraru, A., Usman, K. R., Bruland, O., & Alfredsen, K. (2019). River idealization for identification of critical locations in steep rivers using 2D hydrodynamic modelling and GIS. 22nd Northern Research Basins Workshop and Symposium (Yellowknife, Canada, 18-24 August 2019), 144–153. https://doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.2.13276.64647
- Moraru, A. (2019). Optimization of hydraulic simulations in steep rivers. Workshop on Advanced measurement Techniques and Experimental Research (Bologna, Italy, 17-21 June 2019).
- Usman, K.R. (2019). Safe Rivers - Identification of critical locations along steep watercourses during flood events. MSc thesis, Norwegian University of Science and Technology - SWECO, 119pp.
- Alene, G.H., Thakur, V., Fornes, P. (2019) Back Calculation of Quickness Test Using Herchel-Bulkley Model in REEF3D. Presentation at 10th National Conference on Computational Mechanics - MekIT'19 (Trondheim, Norway, 3-4 June 2019).
- Moraru, A., Bruland, O., Perkis, A., & Rüther, N. (2019). Visualizing hydrodynamic fluid simulations within an immersive experience as a scientific dissemination strategy. In B. Skallerud & H. I. Andersson (Eds.), MekIT’19 - 10th National Conference on Computational Mechanics (Trondheim, Norway, 3-4 June 2019), CIMNE (International Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering), 265–283. ISBN: 978-84-949194-9-7
- Pavlíček, M., Bruland, O. (2019). 2D Numerical Simulations of Flash Floods in Step Rivers. Presentation at 10th National Conference on Computational Mechanics - MekIT’19 (Trondheim, Norway, 3-4 June 2019).
- Asim Hameed, Shafaq Irshad, Andrew Perkis (2019) Towards a Quality Framework for Immersive Media Experiences: A Holistic Approach, International Conference on Interactive Digital Storytelling
- Pavlíček, M., Bruland, O. (2019). Mapping areas exposed to erosion and water forces during extreme floods in steep terrain. Poster at European Geoscience Union General Assembly 2019 (Vienna, Austria, 7-12 April).